sunnyday

I am addicted to sunny days. The ones where you walk outside and the sunshine hits you... and you just can't help smiling... welcome to the world of the happy pixie!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Intro to me...


Just for the record, I am a happy pixie... not an angry one, not a cute one, not a ditzy one. Just happy.

And why a pixie? Well, also for the record, that has nothing to do with feeding children dirt. It's just due to my belief that children should not be kept in bubbles and that a little bit of playing with snails and slugs in the garden won't harm them. Surely it would help them, at least to build up their immune system... For some reason, this belief makes me a pixie.

Anyway, I have finally made the time to start up my own little blog. I have no illusions that other people will make time to read it, but here it is anyway.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home