sunnyday

I am addicted to sunny days. The ones where you walk outside and the sunshine hits you... and you just can't help smiling... welcome to the world of the happy pixie!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Why you shouldn't fall asleep in buses...


Or in my case, why you don't get too engrossed in a book. We were catching the bus from Ein Gedi to Jerusalem and thought the last stop was the bus station...

I looked up earlier and saw backpackers still on the bus. I looked up again and it was just Mel & I - and the bus driver was leaving the bus!!! Before we could catch him, he'd walked off and into a house!


In true Aussie style, we took a few photos and videos, then realised we didn't actually know how to open the door (no Mel, the red buttons don't do anything). I tried waving at some women at the bus stop across the road, but they thought we were crazy and ignored us (I wonder why?) So, there was no choice - I opened the driver's window and climbed out, knocked on his door and got him to let us and our luggage out.

Oh well, we got home in the end...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home