sunnyday

I am addicted to sunny days. The ones where you walk outside and the sunshine hits you... and you just can't help smiling... welcome to the world of the happy pixie!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Candy

I finally won tickets through City Rewards and went to see Candy at Nova. I should have guessed from the fact that Abbie Cornish was starring in it that it would be an emotionally draining film... the kind of film that mutes the rest of the evening.
It tracked the lives of 2 young lovers through their heroin addiction: from heaven, to earth, to hell.
For me, the movie seemed to take a little more than it gave. While other viewers could probably detach themselves from the characters and see them as druggies who would never escape the cycle, I couldn't help hoping that this time, they'd pull through.
Good movie, but I was glad to go back to my boring little life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home