sunnyday

I am addicted to sunny days. The ones where you walk outside and the sunshine hits you... and you just can't help smiling... welcome to the world of the happy pixie!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm in Austria!

Wow! I'm finally back in Europe again! Even after 20+ hours of flying, it is still very exciting... YAY!!!

The flight wasn't anywhere near as bad as I feared. Could have something to do with flying business class for the first time in my life. You know the flight can't be too bad when you have people hanging up your coat when you board, when you can eat as much chocolate as you want and most importantly, when you can lie down in your own little 'pram' or 'bubble' when it's time to sleep.

Not all went well though... I met a lovely old German lady on the flight to Frankfurt and very proudly whipped out my notebook of German phrases. However, when I tried to say 'Where is the toilet?', she burst into laughter... not quite the response I was after...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home