sunnyday

I am addicted to sunny days. The ones where you walk outside and the sunshine hits you... and you just can't help smiling... welcome to the world of the happy pixie!

Friday, October 07, 2005

Madness

All living things contain a measure of madness that moves them in strange, sometimes inexplicable ways.
Vann Martel, Life of Pi

I think a little madness is important... what fun would it be if everything was always logical and sane? Aren't the times when you're most free the times when you're a little crazy, saying what you want and doing what you want with no regard for what the world thinks?

Sometimes when I go mad, I go into one long fit of uncontrollable laughter. Not many people have seen it, but those who have either stand back from the epileptic display or join in.

Other times it's a little darker. I crave the pain, the tears, the anger. I know that it's illogical, but that doesn't mean a thing. Those who have seen this never join in.

Still, it's those times of freedom that make it all worth living...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home