sunnyday

I am addicted to sunny days. The ones where you walk outside and the sunshine hits you... and you just can't help smiling... welcome to the world of the happy pixie!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

The healthy option?

OK, I give in. I am sick.

So I went into Coles and picked up the only Day & Night Cold & Flu Fighter tablets available. But to my bewilderment, this is what the day tablet contains:
  • 1.5g extract equivalent to dry berries
  • 1.0g extract equivalent to dry bark
  • 1.2g extract equivalent to leaf
I guess I was expecting something that sounded vaguely medical, not a collection of items I can pick up in a backyard.

The most interesting thing though, is that to convert this to a night tablet and make yourself drowsy, all you have to do is replace the dry bark, with dry root. Hmmm...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home