sunnyday

I am addicted to sunny days. The ones where you walk outside and the sunshine hits you... and you just can't help smiling... welcome to the world of the happy pixie!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Toilet self help?

I'm not sure if it's just the ladies that are honoured with this (a short survey indicates it may just be the ladies at Lvl 5, South Tower, Rialto), but I find it a little strange - our toilet doors are covered with self help articles.

It started last year when one place of work brought out 'health messages' - drinking water, eating healthily, etc. The next place went a step further and included signs on how to use the toilet - ie. don't stand on the seat. But now, I am bombarded with A4 length spiels on being a 'genuine person', improving self esteem and admitting I'm wrong... I may be wrong, but isn't this a little bizarre...?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:26 pm, Blogger WarriorOfLight said...

Great ideas do come when you are in it..;)..i think self help articles on toilet doors do become a catalyst for a philosophical enlightenment;))..right thoughts at the right place:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home